Enrollment Procedures for New Students
Kindergarten: Students must be 5 years of age before September 30 of an academic year. To register for Kindergarten prior to the start of the school year, please complete the New Student Registration Form and provide the following documents and follow the general enrollment procedures below:
Birth Certificate (Photo copy)
Residency Affidavit and two copies of proof of residency (Utility bill, tax bill, lease agreement, mortgage statement, etc.)
If enrolling after the academic year has started for the District, an appointment must be made by calling the Board of Education at (440) 327-4444.
Grade 1 - 12: For enrollment information and to schedule an appointment at the Board of Education please call (440) 327-4444 and refer to the listing of forms and demographic information listed below.
General Enrollment Procedures
1. Complete an enrollment packet for each child: The same enrollment forms are used for kindergarten through grade 12. For your convenience, the forms can be found at the bottom of this page, or an enrollment packet may be picked up at any school building within the District.
2. Make an appointment to enroll your child: To better serve you we require that you make an appointment to enroll your child by calling (440) 327-4444.
3. Prepare for your enrollment appointment: In order to expedite the enrollment process, please bring the following items to the appointment:
- New Student Registration Form
- Student(s) birth certificate (Photo Copy)
- Student(s) immunization record
- Residency Affidavit Form & two copies of proof (Tax bill, mortgage, utility bill)
- Custody Form & accompanying court documents (If Applicable)
- Student(s) most recent report card or transcript (An unofficial copy is acceptable)
- Copy of the Individual Education Program (IEP) (If applicable)
4. For those transferring to NRCS from another school district: please complete a request/release form at your current school district in order to have your student's school records forwarded to North Ridgeville City Schools.
After the enrollment process is completed
High School: A guidance counselor will call to schedule an appointment to select courses and develop a class schedule.
Middle School: Please call the guidance department at (440) 353-1180.