Kindergarten registration for the 2022-2023 school year is open.
Please read the following information carefully. Students must be 5 years of age on or before September 30 of an academic year to register. All of the kindergarten registration documents must either be uploaded with the online application at the time of completion or submitted in a sealed envelope. Envelopes are to be labeled kindergarten and dropped in the marked drop box outside of the east entrance at 5490 Mills Creek Lane. Click here for a list of required registration documents. Access to these forms can be found below:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Residency Affidavit or Sworn Statement of Residence
- Minimum of 2 current proofs of residency
- Health Record Physicians Report
- Immunization Record
- Dental From
- Custody Form with court documents (If applicable, i.e. court orders, divorce decree, shared parenting plan, etc.)
- Custody Pending Form (If applicable)
- Court Placement Form (If applicable)
- Student Release of Records (Not required for first-time kindergarten enrollees)
For questions regarding the online registration process, please use the Online Registration User Guide.
If parents are divorced: The parent with legal custody must present a certified copy of the court order awarding legal custody. If a custody change is pending, the non-custodial parent must present a dated, time-stamped copy of the court filing, showing the motion for the change of custody. The non-custodial parent is then given 60 days to present a certified copy of the final decree.
AM or PM Kindergarten Class
For half-day kindergarten, the time of day your student attends class is dependent on where they live. Click here to determine if your student will have AM class. To find out if your student will attend PM kindergarten, click here for information.