NRHS Ranger Parent Club
The North Ridgeville High School Ranger Parent Club is a volunteer group that provides opportunities for parents/guardians of high school-aged students to continue to be involved. The group is for the parents/guardians of all North Ridgeville High School students, JVS students, and Ranger High-Tech High School students. There are no fees to become a member.
Additional Ranger Club Information
Ranger Parent Club Involvement
There are many opportunities to become involved by being part of fundraising and event planning committees:
Class Parent Representatives: Represents Parent/Guardian for their student’s grade at the bi-monthly meetings, moderates Facebook Group and helps with spring fundraiser.
- Staff Appreciation: Plans a dinner in October and luncheon in May for high school staff.
- Spiritwear Fundraising Chair: Plans the “Class of Spiritwear” sales.
- Spring Dance/Student Event Chair: Plans the Spring fundraiser.
- Restaurant Night Fundraiser Chair: Plans several restaurant night fundraisers throughout the school year.
2023-2024 Meeting Dates
All meetings are held in the high school multipurpose room at 6:30 p.m., except where noted.
- Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Tuesday, January 9, 2024
- Tuesday, March 12, 2024