About the Academic Recognition Committee
The Academic Recognition Committee (ARC) is a volunteer organization funded completely by private fundraising and donations. The committee is made up of parents, teachers, and staff who acknowledge and support the academic achievements of North Ridgeville High School students with the following accolades:
- Quarterly recognition of each student who earns a 3.5 GPA or better.
- Supporting the Academic Competitive Excellence Squad (ACES).
- Awarding college scholarships to graduating NRHS seniors (must be an ARC donor to qualify).
- Hosting and presenting the NRHS Hall of Fame.
- Hosting the Honors Assembly in May to recognize students who have maintained a 3.5 or greater GPA for the first three quarters of the academic year with a varsity letter in academics.