North Ridgeville High School graduation requirements for the class of 2022 and beyond. A total of 22 credits must be earned. In addition to earning 22 credits, students must meet graduation pathway requirements.
- 4 credits in English
- 1 credit in World History
- 1 credit in American History
- 1 credit in American Government
- ½ credit in Economics
- 4 credits in Mathematics*
- 3 credits in Science
- ½ credit in Health
- ½ credit in Physical Education
- ½ credit in Personal Finance**
- 1 credit in Fine Art***
- 5 credits in Electives
Mathematics must include 1 credit of Algebra 2. For a personal finance credit, Introduction to Business, Personal Finance, or Living on Your Own will fulfill the requirement. Fine art credits include any courses offered within the art or music departments.