High School Announcements
- The NRHS Entrepreneurship class is selling customized Ranger Slides! They are only $30 and would make a great gift for yourself or someone else! All proceeds benefit the NRHS Entrepreneurship Scholarship Fund. Visit https://decoslides.com/products/rangers-slides to order yours today! Contact Mr. Weckesser or any Entrepreneurship student with any questions. Thanks for your support!
- The Senior Sweatshirt design……ORIGINAL artwork is due to Mrs. Bianca by 3:00 on Monday, October 15. The class will vote on the design. The winning artist will choose the color of the sweatshirts and t-shirts. See Mrs. Bianca if you have any questions.
- Interested in being a member of the NRHS Bowling team? Open bowling will be every Monday and Wednesday, at Brunswick Zone, beginning October 8.
- There will be free yoga for all students and staff on Mondays at 3:15 in the media center, starting Monday, October 15th. All are welcome and no previous experience is necessary. Please bring a mat and wear comfortable clothes.
- Hey Rangers! Do you want to give back to your community? NHS is hosting the first blood drive of the year on October 19. You must be 16 years old in order to give blood, 16 and 17 year old students must have parental permission. Sign up during lunch periods starting Monday, October 15.
- North Ridgeville High School will have a swim team for the 2018-2019 season. The season starts November 5th and lasts until Febuary 25th. Practices will be held at the Brooklyn Recreation Center on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. We will be doing dry land workouts locally on Tuesday and Thursday during the season. Any students interested can email us at email@example.com.
Veterans Day Assembly
The North Ridgeville High School welcomes veterans for a celebration on Friday, November 9, 2018. A light lunch will be provided at 12:45 p.m. and a school assembly will be held to honor our veterans at 1:40 p.m. The event will take place at North Ridgeville High School.
If you or someone you know is a veteran and would like to participate in the recognition ceremony, CLICK HERE to download the form. The form needs to be returned to NRHS by Monday, November 5, at 12 p.m.
Welcome Back to School Letter
As the 2018-19 school year approaches, it is important to stay updated with what is happening at the high school. CLICK HERE to read the back to school letter from Principal Szendrey about the 2018-19 academic year.
Summer Reading Assignments
The English department has created the summer reading assignments for 2018. To view the reading assignments, click on one of the following links below:
Grade 9 Honors English
Grade 10 Honors English
AP Language & Composition
AP Literature & Composition
If you missed yearbook distribution, you can request your yearbook by calling the main office with your students name. A request will be sent and your yearbook will ready to pick up at the main office in 24-48 hours. Questions can be answered by clicking the Yearbook tab on the left-hand side of the page.
Graduation Requirements for the Class of 2018 and Beyond
CLICK HERE to read more information about graduation requirements