North Ridgeville High School is closed in compliance with the State of Ohio COVID-19 Protection Order.
- Work Permits: Completed Work Permit Applications may be kept with employers until school resumes to issue the certificate. CLICK HERE for the work permit.
- Transcripts for NRHS Alumni: CLICK HERE to request your transcripts.
- Records Request: Please email to [email protected]
- Enrollment: Please go to the main page and select the Enrollment tab.
- Report Cards: The process for viewing 3rd quarter report cards is the same for parents and students. Note that report cards must be viewed on a computer or Chromebook; this process will not work on a mobile phone.
1. Navigate to https://psnr.nccohio.org/public/home.html
2. Sign in to Powerschool on the "Parent and Student Sign-in" page using Username and Password.
3. Located on the left side of the screen under "Navigation," select "eReport Card (7-12)".
4. Student report card will appear for the 3rd Quarter.
Parents: The report card may be printed if necessary, but if you need a paper copy of the report card mailed to you, please email Mrs. Kretschmer at [email protected] with your name and your son or daughter’s name.
Additional questions? Email Deb Kretschmer at [email protected]